Plans and Pricing
From the list of available plans, you can select the number of users to enable in your workspace. Based on your selection, you can see the monthly or annual costs of the plan. Plans are priced based on the following factors:
- Product edition. For more information, see Product Editions.
- For more information on differences between product editions, see Product Limitations.
- Number of users
vCPU consumption (quoted on an hourly basis)
NOTE: vCPU time is consumed by running jobs, which can include sampling jobs, on Trifacta Photon, Spark, or other connected running environment. Rates apply to running jobs via API, too.
Tip: Annual subscriptions receive a discount compared to monthly subscriptions. Click the tabs at the top of the page to see the differences.
To check out and subscribe, click the Choose button for your preferred plan.
Plan Summary and Payment Details
Review the summary of your plan. To return to plans and pricing, click Change plan details.
Please provide your contact and payment information in the Payment Details pane. Key fields:
- Email: By default, the email address that was used to create the workspace is registered. You can change it to any valid email address.
- Credit card:
- Please provide a 16-digit credit card number.
- Include the expiration date in MM-YY format.
- The CVC value is typically available on the back of the card.
- Address information: This information must correspond to the information associated with the credit card.
NOTE: Billing begins after the completion of your 30-day trial.
By clicking the Subscribe button, you authorize Alteryx to send instructions to your credit card institution to take payments from the card account in accordance with the terms of your agreement with Alteryx.
To submit your card details to pay for the specified plan, click Subscribe.
NOTE: Do not hit the Back button on your browser.
After payment has been submitted, you can click the link to download copies of your receipt and your invoice.
To review your plan, click Manage subscription in the Workspace Usage page. For more information, see Manage Subscription Page.
This page has no comments.