- Trifacta® Enterprise Edition
- Trifacta Professional Edition
- Trifacta Premium
In Trifacta® SaaS, the following features are automatically enabled.
Custom SQL Query
As needed, users can create custom SQL queries to import datasets through their relational connections. This capability enables more specificity to your imported data and can be used to limit the volume of data that is transferred, which improves import performance. For more information, see Create Dataset with SQL.
Relational Long Loading
When you are importing a dataset, the import process can be tracked through the Import Data page and the Library page, and you can continue working in other areas of the application while the data is imported.
By default, Trifacta SaaS attempts to infer the data type from schematized sources during import. In some cases, you may wish to disable type inference, which can be applied through the following mechanisms:
- Individual imported dataset type inference: See Import Data Page.
- Per-connection type inference: See Create Connection Window.
Enable OAuth 2.0 Connectivity
Some supported relational datastores support authentication using OAuth 2.0.
- For each system to which you want to connect, you must create a client app in the target system. For more information, see Enable OAuth 2.0 Authentication.
- For a target system for which you have created a client app, you must create at least one client in the Trifacta application. For more information, see Create OAuth2 Client.
This page has no comments.