A Delete task is defined as one of the tasks in a plan. For more information, see Plan View Page.
As a safeguard, you are prevented from deleting more than 100 files at a time.
- Delete tasks are supported for the following file systems:
- You must have write access to the connection, bucket, and folder where you wish to delete files.
- You must have access to the connections through which a Delete task removes files or folders.
- You must have write permissions to:
- Any connection through which you are removing files or folders.
Any bucket, folder, or file accessed through that connection.
NOTE: If you select to delete a bucket, the contents of the bucket are removed, but the bucket object remains.
- Open your plan in Plan View. In your sequence of tasks. Click a Plus sign icon to create a new task.
In the right panel, select Delete task. The Delete task panel is displayed.
Set the required parameters. For more information, see Plan View for Delete Tasks.
- To add the task to the flow, click Save.
To rename the task, click More menu > Edit in the right panel.
Tip: Good naming may include the target platform endpoint and method, as well as the purposes of the task in your plan.
To delete the task, click More menu > Delete. Confirm that you wish to delete the task.
This step cannot be undone.
Plan metadata references
Within the message of your other tasks, you can reference metadata about the plan, including this task. For more information, see Plan Metadata References.
This page has no comments.