After you have iterated on your recipe and generated a result that is to your satisfaction, you can export the transformed data.
- In the left nav bar, click the Jobs icon.
- In the Jobs page, click the job identifier to open the job in the Job Details page.
- Click the Output Destinations tab.
Direct file download: Click the file to download. From its righthand context menu, select Download result.
NOTE: Some file types cannot be downloaded.
- Create new dataset: You can create a new dataset from a generated output. Click the file. From its righthand context menu, select Create imported dataset.
- Publish: If Trifacta® has been integrated with an external datastore, you can publish your results to a designated target. Click Publish.
This page has no comments.