You can search for objects within your flow. In Flow View, click the Magnifying Glass icon at the top of the page.
In the Flow Search panel:
- Enter a search term.
- The following object metadata is searched:
- As you type, matching objects are highlighted in the panel and in the canvas.
- Select the types of objects on which to filter your search.
- You may select one or more flow object types to search.
- If no object type is specified, then all object types are searched.
- Select the matching object in the Search Flow panel.
- For each found object, additional options are available in the object's context menu in the panel. See below.
The context menu displays the same options that are available from the object in the canvas, including these additional options:.
- View details: Open the context panel showing the details of the object.
- Show in flow: Center the viewport of Flow View on the object.
For more information:
- Datasets: See View for Imported Datasets.
- This category includes reference datasets that were imported from other flows.
- Recipes: See View for Recipes.
- Outputs: See View for Outputs.
- References: This category covers reference datasets that are created from the recipes in your flow. See View for Reference Datasets.
This page has no comments.