- Trifacta® Enterprise Edition
- Trifacta Professional Edition
- Trifacta Premium
Freshdesk by Freshworks is a cloud-based customer engagement service for managing customer interactions and the sales pipeline. For more information, see https://www.freshworks.com/.
Limitations and Requirements
NOTE: During normal selection or import of an entire table, you may encounter an error indicating a problem with a specific column. Since some tables require filtering based on a particular column, data from them can only be ingested using custom SQL statements. In this case, the problematic column can be used as a filter in the WHERE clause of a custom SQL statement to ingest the table.
- For more information, please consult the CData driver documentation for the specific table.
- For more information on using custom SQL, see Create Dataset with SQL.
- Supports authentication via APIKey.
- Basic username/password authentication is not supported.
- Information on acquiring the APIKey from the Freshdesk console is provided below.
via Trifacta application
When you create the connection, please review the following properties and specify them accordingly:
Set this value to your Freshdesk domain. In the following example, the domain value is
|Connect String Options|
The following default value sets the connection timeout in seconds:
Setting this value to
The APIKey value is available through the Freshdesk console. Select Profile Settings > API Key.
NOTE: If you do not have access to this area of the console, please contact your Freshdesk administrator.
|Default Column Data Type Inference||Leave this value as |
For more information, see the driver documentation http://cdn.cdata.com/help/GFF/jdbc/.
Depending on your product edition, you can create connections of this type. Key information:
For more information, seeTrifacta SaaS API Reference docs: Premium | Standard
Data Type Conversions
For more information, see the driver documentation http://cdn.cdata.com/help/GFF/jdbc/ .
This page has no comments.