You can create connections to your Google Sheets instance from Designer Cloud Powered by Trifacta®.
- You can create multiple Google Sheets connections.
- During connection creation, you must provide access to Google Drive.
- This is a read-only connection.
- Single Sign-On (SSO) is not supported.
- Custom domains are not supported.
Since data must be converted to a native file format, this connection does not support previewing of your data in the source.
- If you have enabled Google Advanced Protection, this connection type does not work.
To create this connection, select the Google Sheets card. For more information, see Connections Page.
Modify the following properties as needed:
|OAuth 2.0 Client|
The OAuth 2.0 Client is displayed.
NOTE: When you create the connection in this window, you must click Authenticate, which authenticates to the app. This step is required.
|Connection Name||Display name of the connection.|
|Connection Description||Description of the connection, which appears in the application.|
Test and Use
- You can import datasets from Google Sheets through the Import Data page. For more information, see Import Data Page.
- Perform a few simple transformations to the data. Run the job. For more information, see Transformer Page.
- Verify the results.
This page has no comments.