Tip: Click the logo at the top of the menu bar to return to the Home page.
From the Home page, you can quickly access your recent activities in Designer Cloud or jump to creating flows and importing datasets.
Tip: When keyboard shortcuts are enabled, press
? in the application to see the available shortcuts. Individual users must enable them. See User Profile Page.
- Import Data: Import new datasets into Designer Cloud. See Import Data Page.
- Create Flow: Create a new flow to hold your datasets. See Create Flow Page.
Tip: Use the controls on the left side of the screen to access other areas of the application. For more information, see Menu Bar below.
Have a question about the product? Use the new in-app chat feature to explore content or ask a question to our support staff. If you need assistance, please reach out!
NOTE: This feature may require enabling in your deployment. See Workspace Settings Page.
Access the flows that have been recently changed. Click the flow name to open it. See Flow View Page.
Tip: When an object within a flow has been changed, its timestamp here is updated, so the Home page becomes an easy location where you can monitor changes to the flows to which you have access. Monitored changes include editing a recipe or adding or removing datasets.
- View more: See all of your flows.
For more information on these options, see Flows Page.
Review jobs that you have been recently queued or completed in Designer Cloud.
- Click a job ID to view its details. See Job Details Page.
- Click the name of the flow to open it. See Flow View Page.
- Click the name of a recipe to select it in Flow View.
Use the links to explore recent plan runs that have been queued or completed. For more information, see Plan Runs Page.Actions:
Cancel job: If present, you can cancel a job in progress.
NOTE: Some jobs cannot be canceled through the Designer Cloud application.
View more: See all of your jobs.
- For more information on these options, see Job History Page.
Use the links on the right to explore available resources for Designer Cloud.
Left Nav Bar
From the left side of the screen, you can access the top-level pages of the Designer Cloud application.
Use the Flows page to create and manage your flows.
- A flow is a container for one or more datasets. See Create Flow Page.
Use the Plans page to build sequences of tasks that are executed based upon triggers that you create. See Plans Page.
- Plans enable the scheduling of execution of task sequences. For more information, see Overview of Operationalization.
Library for Data
From the Library for Data page, you create and manage your datasets. See Library for Data Page.
- You can import datasets to begin creating your transformations. See Import Data Page.
- Click the linked name of a dataset to transform the data. See Transformer Page.
Connections enable you to import datasets for use in your flows. Depending on the type of connection, they can also be used for writing or publishing data back to the datastore.
NOTE: This option appears only if connectivity must be enabled in your environment.
For more information on creating and editing connections to your data, see Connections Page.
After you finish building your transformation recipe, you can run jobs to execute the recipe against your dataset. The Job History page shows status and history of your jobs. See Job History Page.You can also review any plan runs that you have executed. See Plan Runs Page.
Administrators can review, toggle availability, and delete any schedule in the deployment.
NOTE: This page is available to administrators only.
See Schedules Page.
Under the User icon, you can modify settings specific to your account.
If you are a member of multiple workspaces, you can switch between them. Select another workspace from the sub-menu.
If you do not see a specific workspace in the sub-menu, please contact an administrator for that workspace to request an invitation.
Review preferences for your account and other settings. See Preferences Page.
Profile: Edit your profile. See User Profile Page.
Review and modify settings and users for your workspace. See Admin Console.
Select Support to chat with our support team.
Access help resources, including documentation, training, and more.
- Help center: Search for answers to your questions.
- Tutorial video: Review a tutorial video for how to get started with Designer Cloud.
- Community: Explore the online community.
Documentation: Access online product documentation.
- API documentation: Access reference documentation for available endpoints and methods.
- Training & certification: Explore the training programs and certifications available through Alteryx Academy. Wrangler certification is free.
- Contact support: Reach out to Alteryx Support for additional assistance.
- Report issue: Report an issue to Alteryx Support.
About: Review information about the product, build number, and licensing information.
Tip: You can acquire the name of your product edition from the About screen.
- Keyboard shortcuts: Review available keyboard shortcuts for the Designer Cloud application.
- You must enable keyboard shortcuts. See User Profile Page.
Click the icon at the bottom of the left nav bar to expand or collapse the bar.
This page has no comments.