- Trifacta® Enterprise Edition
- Trifacta Professional Edition
- Trifacta Premium
Hubspot is an inbound marketing and sales platform that offers marketing, sales, customer service, and CRM software. For more information, see https://www.hubspot.com/.
Limitations and Requirements
NOTE: During normal selection or import of an entire table, you may encounter an error indicating a problem with a specific column. Since some tables require filtering based on a particular column, data from them can only be ingested using custom SQL statements. In this case, the problematic column can be used as a filter in the WHERE clause of a custom SQL statement to ingest the table.
- For more information, please consult the CData driver documentation for the specific table.
- For more information on using custom SQL, see Create Dataset with SQL.
- Supports authentication via APIKey. Information on acquiring the APIKey is provided below.
- Based upon the availability of features in your Organization's Hubspot account, some tables may be unavailable. An error message is displayed when you try to ingest data from such tables. Contact your Hubspot administrator for further information.
via Trifacta application
When you create the connection, please review the following properties and specify them accordingly:
|Connect String Options|
The following default value sets the connection timeout in seconds:
Setting this value to
The API key used for accessing your Hubspot account.
NOTE: If you do not have access to this area of the console, please contact your Hubspot administrator.
|Default Column Data Type Inference||Leave this value as |
For more information, see the driver documentation http://cdn.cdata.com/help/DHF/jdbc/Connection.htm.
Depending on your product edition, you can create connections of this type. Key information:
For more information, seeTrifacta SaaS API Reference docs: Premium | Standard
Data Type Conversions
For more information, see the driver documentation http://cdn.cdata.com/help/DHF/jdbc/default.htm
This page has no comments.