For relational connections that support writing directly to the database, you can configure the following settings to specify the output table in the Run Job page.
NOTE: You cannot write to multiple relational outputs from the same job.
- Select location: Navigate the database browser to select the database and table to which to publish.
- To create a new table, click Create a new table.
- Select table options:
- Table name:
- New table: Enter a name for it. You may use a pre-existing table name, and schema checks are performed against it.
- Existing table: You cannot modify the name.
Output database: To change the database to which you are publishing, click the database icon in the sidebar. Select a different database.
- Publish actions: Select one of the following.
- Create new table every run: Each run generates a new table with a timestamp appended to the name.
Append to this table every run: Each run adds any new results to the end of the table.
- Truncate the table every run: With each run, all data in the table is truncated and replaced with any new results.
- Drop the table every run: With each run, the table is dropped (deleted), and all data is deleted. A new table with the same name is created, and any new results are added to it.
- Table name:
- To save the publishing action, click Add.
This page has no comments.