- Trifacta® Enterprise Edition
- Trifacta Professional Edition
- Trifacta Premium
Smartsheet is a project management and collaboration tool served in a simple spreadsheet layout. For more information, see https://www.smartsheet.com/.
Limitations and Requirements
NOTE: During normal selection or import of an entire table, you may encounter an error indicating a problem with a specific column. Since some tables require filtering based on a particular column, data from them can only be ingested using custom SQL statements. In this case, the problematic column can be used as a filter in the WHERE clause of a custom SQL statement to ingest the table.
- For more information, please consult the CData driver documentation for the specific table.
- For more information on using custom SQL, see Create Dataset with SQL.
- OAuth 2.0 authentication is required.
- An OAuth 2.0 web client is created for you in the Trifacta application.
- You cannot create OAuth 2.0 connections via API.
via Trifacta application
When you create the connection, please review the following properties and specify them accordingly:
|Connect String Options|
The following default value sets the connection timeout in seconds:
Setting this value to
|OAuth 2.0 client|
The client is displayed.
NOTE: When you create the connection in this window, you must click Authenticate, which authenticates to the app. This step is required.
|Default Column Data Type Inference||Leave this value as |
For more information, see the driver documentation http://cdn.cdata.com/help/BSF/jdbc/Connection.htm
Data Type Conversions
For more information, see the driver documentation http://cdn.cdata.com/help/BSF/jdbc/default.htm
This page has no comments.