- Trifacta® Enterprise Edition
- Trifacta Professional Edition
- Trifacta Starter Edition
- Trifacta Premium
Context menu actions:
For each user, you can perform the following actions in the context menu:
- Edit: Modify user properties, including platform roles. See Users Page.
- Configure storage: If per-user access is enabled for the workspace, you can configure the access credentials for individual users, either using key-secret combinations or IAM roles. For more information, see Configure Your Access to S3.
Reset password: Self-service password reset is enabled by default. If enabled, click this option to send an email to the user to reset his or her password.
- Change admin role: Change the workspace role of the user. See Roles below.
- The disabled user still counts against the workspace limit.
- All of the user's flows and datasets are retained.
Resources such as connections and flows that are owned by the user become inaccessible to other users that have access.
NOTE: Schedules owned by a disabled user continue to execute. An admin can disable the schedule. See Schedules Page.
- To permit access again, select Enable.
- Remove: When a user is removed, the user's account, including all assets such as imported datasets, samples, and recipes, are removed from the Trifacta application.
At time of removal, you can choose to transfer ownership of the user's assets to another user. If those assets are not transferred, they are removed with the user's account.
If you must recover a removed user or that user's assets, please contact Trifacta Support within 14 days of the deletion.
- An admin cannot remove himself or herself from the project or workspace.
The roles assigned to the user are listed. For more information, see Roles Page.
In this section, you can review the maximal set of privileges that are assigned to the user.
- Privileges are additive.
- For more information, see Privileges and Roles Reference.
Information on the current status and recent activity of the user. For more information, see Users Page.
This page has no comments.