On April 28, 2021, Google is changing the required permissions for attaching IAM roles to service accounts. If you are using IAM roles for your Google service accounts, please see Changes to User Management.
As needed, you can export a flow from Cloud Dataprep by TRIFACTA® INC.. An exported flow is stored in a ZIP file that contains all objects needed to use the flow in any instance of that platform that can access the flow's sources.
Exported flows can be imported into the same system or different systems. Flow export is useful for:
Backups of work in progress
You cannot import flows that were exported from a version before Release 6.8.
- Archiving of completed development work
- Migrating flows from one instance to another
An exported flow ZIP also includes:
.datafiles, which may be included as artifacts of feature usage.
- For transformation by example, artifact files include the value transformation information for the TBE step. For more information, see Overview of TBE.
- For cluster clean, artifact files contain the mappings between source values and clustered values. For more information, see Overview of Cluster Clean.
- Any configured webhook tasks are part of the flow definition. For more information, see Create Flow Webhook Task.
Export from Flows Page
- From the menu, select Flows.
- In Flows page, locate the flow to export. From the context menu, select Export.
- To export, click Download.
The ZIP file is downloaded to the default download location on your local desktop.
Tip: You can also export from Flow View. See Flow View Page.
NOTE: When you import a flow, you import this ZIP file. You cannot import the contents of the ZIP. If your local environment automatically unzips ZIP files, please re-ZIP before you import. For more information, see Import Flow.
This page has no comments.