- Dataprep Enterprise Edition by Trifacta
- Dataprep Professional Edition by Trifacta
- Dataprep Premium by Trifacta
- Dataprep Standard by Trifacta
When a job has successfully completed, you can publish your job results to one of your connected datastores. In the Job Details page, click the Output Destinations tab. Then, click Publish.
- You cannot publish ad-hoc results for a job when another publishing job is in progress for the same job through the application. Please wait until the previous job has been published before retrying to publish the failing job. This is a known issue.
JSON-formatted files that are generated by Dataprep by Trifacta are rendered in JSON Lines format, which is a single line per-record variant of JSON. For more information, see http://jsonlines.org.
This page has no comments.