On April 28, 2021, Google is changing the required permissions for attaching IAM roles to service accounts. If you are using IAM roles for your Google service accounts, please see Changes to User Management.
For relational connections that support writing directly to the database, you can configure the following settings to specify the output table in the Run Job page.
NOTE: You cannot write to multiple relational outputs from the same job.
- Select location: Navigate the database browser to select the database and table to which to publish.
- To create a new table, click Create a new table.
- Select table options:
- Table name:
- New table: Enter a name for it. You may use a pre-existing table name, and schema checks are performed against it.
- Existing table: You cannot modify the name.
Output database: To change the database to which you are publishing, click the database icon in the sidebar. Select a different database.
- Publish actions: Select one of the following.
- Create new table every run: Each run generates a new table with a timestamp appended to the name.
Append to this table every run: Each run adds any new results to the end of the table.
- Truncate the table every run: With each run, all data in the table is truncated and replaced with any new results.
- Drop the table every run: With each run, the table is dropped (deleted), and all data is deleted. A new table with the same name is created, and any new results are added to it.
- Table name:
- To save the publishing action, click Add.
This page has no comments.