When your recipe is ready, you can execute a job to generate output results of your transformations applied to your dataset.
For more information, see Overview of Job Execution.
- To generate results, you must define an output object, which includes information about output format, location, and other settings.
- You can define an output as part of the process of running a job.
- For more information, see Create Outputs.
- From the Transformer page, click Run.
In the Run Job page, a running environment is selected for you.
Tip: Unless you have a specific reason to do so, you should use the default running environment, which is chosen based on the size of the job for you.
NOTE: When you select the Spark environment, the Advanced environment options are displayed. These options pertain to various limits that Spark can apply to the runtime execution of the job.
- Profile results: A visual profile of your output results can be generated for review. For more information, see Profile Results.
- Ignore recipe errors: When selected, the job is permitted to execute even when there are known errors present in the recipe.
- To add a new publishing destination, click Add Action.
- In the publishing action page, specify the connection and location.
- For the specified output, set the preferred settings in the right-side panel and click Add.
- See Create Outputs.
If needed, you can define SQL scripts that are executed before or after generation of your output objects. To add SQL scripts, click Add Scripts.
- To execute the job to generate the specified output, click Run.
To cancel a job in progress, click Cancel job in the Job Details page.
For more information, see Run Job Page.
This page has no comments.