On April 28, 2021, Google changed the required permissions for attaching IAM roles to service accounts. If you are using IAM roles for your Google service accounts, please see Changes to User Management.
In the Sample Jobs page, you can track the status of all sample jobs to which you have access.
Each tab corresponds to a possible status for Sample jobs that have been initiated in the Trifacta application.
Tip: Select View Dataflow job from the sample job's context menu to download the logs of all sample jobs provide if the log is available for that job.
- All jobs: All sample jobs that have started.
Completed: Sample jobs that have successfully completed.
Failed: Sample jobs that have failed.
Running: Sample jobs that are currently in progress.
You can review and drill into any available sample jobs.
- For each sample job, you can click the caret to reveal details on the sample jobs.
Jobs: Sample jobs to which you have access.
Tip: Click the link for the sample type to load the sample in the Transformer page.
- Rows: Number of rows that have been used to generate a sample.
- Status: The current status of the sample jobs.
- Flow: Name of the flow in which the samples have been collected. You can click the flow link to go the Flow View Page.
User: The Trifacta user who initiated the sample job.
Started: Start timestamp for the sample job.
- Filter by status: Click one of the tabs to filter the display to show only the listings for the selected status.
- Filter by type and date: Click the Funnel icon to filter the list of sample jobs by date range, time of execution, or both. For more information, see below.
- Search: Enter text in the search field to filter the listed sample jobs by job ID, sample type, status, or flow.
Filter Sample Jobs
To filter the list of sample jobs, click the Funnel icon next to the search bar. Use the dialog to filter the display of samples based on date ranges:
- Specify the date and time when the sample jobs have started.
- Select Started Between or Started After from the drop-down list and populate both date-time rows.
- Specify the date and time when the sample jobs have ended.
- Select Ended Between or Ended Before from the drop-down list and populate both date-time rows.
- To clear the time period values, click Clear Filters.
This page has no comments.