In the Schedules page, you can review the available set of schedules for the Dataprep by Trifacta Cloud.
NOTE: This page is available to project owners and workspace administrators only.
A schedule is the automated execution of an output in a flow once or on a recurring basis. Schedules are composed of the following:
- A schedule
- A set of one or more scheduled destinations
- These objects are created from the flow. For more information, see Flow View Page.
- See Add Schedule Dialog.
NOTE: Schedules owned by users that have been disabled continue to execute. An admin can disable them through the Schedules page.
- Owner: The user that owns the schedule.
- Frequency: The frequency of occurrence of the schedule.
- Cron: Cron jobs utilize a modified form of cron scheduling syntax to define execution time. For more information, see cron Schedule Syntax Reference.
- Weekly/Monthly/Daily: You can also schedule jobs to execute according to a regular calendar period.
- Flow: Name of the flow to which the schedule applies.
- If available, you can click the link to open the flow.
- State: The current state of the schedule:
Enabled- The schedule is active and will execute at the next occurrence according to the frequency.
Disabled- The schedule is inactive and cannot be executed until it is enabled.
- Last Updated: Timestamp for the when the schedule was last modified.
- Filter by update: Click the caret next to Last Updated to sort the list of schedules.
Search: Enter text in the search field to filter the listed jobs by flow name.
Next to the schedule listing, click the options menu to see the following:
- Enable/Disable Schedule: Select this option to toggle availability of the schedule.
Delete Schedule: Delete the schedule.
Deleting a schedule is permanent and cannot be undone.
This page has no comments.