You can share connections with other users to use the same connection through the Connections page.
NOTE: Access to the Connections page in the application and privileges on connections is governed by roles in your workspace. For more information, please contact your workspace administrator.
Share a Connection
- From the Connections page, locate the connection to share.
- From the context menu, select Share.
- In the Share dialog, enter the name or email address of the user with whom you would like to share the connection.
- Specify the privilege level of the user to whom you are sharing. For more information on sharing privileges, see Overview of Sharing.
- As the owner of a connection, you can specify whether to share your credentials with other users who have access to the connection:
Share credentials: (default) The credentials specified in the connection definition are shared to each user of the connection.
NOTE: Connections that use OAuth 2.0 authentication cannot be shared with credentials.
- Do not share credentials: The connection credentials are not shared. Each user who is shared the connection must specify their own credentials.
- Click Share.
- The selected users can now see the connections in the Shared with Me tab of the Connections page and can use the connection.
Make a Connection Public
Only an administrator can make a connection public.
Remove Sharing From a Connection
You can remove the sharing from a connection by performing the following steps:
- From the Share dialog for connections, select the user to remove sharing.
- From the drop-down next to the user, Select Remove.
- The sharing for the connection is removed.
This page has no comments.