You can share connections with other users to use the same connection through the Connections page. For more information, see Connections Page.
For more information on sharing, see Overview of Sharing.
NOTE: Access to the Connections page in the application and privileges on connections is governed by roles in your workspace. For more information, please contact your workspace administrator.
Share a Connection
- From the Connections page, locate the connection to share.
- From the context menu, select Share.
- In the Share dialog, enter the name or email address of the user with whom you would like to share the connection.
- Specify the privilege level of the user to whom you are sharing. For more information on sharing privileges, see Overview of Sharing.
- As the owner of a connection, you can specify whether to share your credentials with other users who have access to the connection:
- Share credentials: (default) The credentials specified in the connection definition are shared to each user of the connection.
- Do not share credentials: The connection credentials are not shared. Each user who is shared the connection must specify their own credentials.
- For more information on the implications of sharing credentials, see Share Connection Dialog.
- Click Share.
- The selected users can now see the connections in the Shared with Me tab of the Connections page and can use the connection.
Make a Connection Public
Only an administrator can make a connection public. For more information, see Share Connection Dialog.
Remove Sharing From a Connection
You can remove the sharing from a connection by performing the following steps:
- From the Share dialog for connections, select the user to remove sharing.
- From the drop-down next to the user, Select Remove.
- The sharing for the connection is removed.
This page has no comments.