You can share plans with one or more users to work together on the same plan. You can share the plan through the Plans page.
NOTE: Sharing must be enabled in your environment. For more information, see Dataprep Project Settings Page.
- When a plan is shared, the assets of the underlying tasks are not shared directly.
- The plan can be executed only if the user has access to all the underlying tasks.
- Plan schedules cannot be shared with users.
When a user is provided access to a plan, the user becomes a collaborator on the plan and is assigned a subset of the permissions assigned to the owner of the plan. If the user has minimal permissions for overall plans then sharing the plan as collaborator would be downgraded.
NOTE: A collaborator on a plan cannot delete the plan.
NOTE: In addition to the shared plan, you must have collaborator access to all underlying assets to execute a plan.
For more information, see Overview of Sharing.
- In the left nav bar, click the Plans icon.
- In the Plans page, hover over the plan to share.
Click the Share button that appears.
NOTE: You must be the plan owner or an admin to share a plan. Plan collaborates may share depending on the workspace-level access assigned to their role.
NOTE: Users who have been shared plans must have share-level access to the underling assets in order to execute the tasks in the plan. Plan schedules cannot be shared.
- In the Share dialog:
Enter the email addresses of one or more users with whom you wish to share. Users must be members of the project or workspace.
Tip: You can paste in a comma-separate list of email addresses.
- From the drop-down, select the level to which the user or users has access.
- To share the plan with the listed users at the selected access level, click Share.
This page has no comments.