On April 28, 2021, Google is changing the required permissions for attaching IAM roles to service accounts. If you are using IAM roles for your Google service accounts, please see Changes to User Management.
In your user profile, you can reset your password and change other user settings.
NOTE: After saving changes to your user profile and exiting, please refresh the page.
- Name: Display name for your Trifacta® account
Email: Email address associated with your account
NOTE: This value must be a valid email address and cannot be modified after registration.
- Upload Directory: This Google Cloud Storage location is used to store uploaded datasets that are imported into Cloud Dataprep by TRIFACTA INC.. To select a different location, click Change.
- Job Run Directory: This Google Cloud Storage location is used to store samples and the results of job runs. To select a different location, click Change.
- Temp Directory: This Google Cloud Storage location is used for temporary storage during processing operations. To select a different location, click Change.
Locale: Select the locale to apply to the display of data in the application.
NOTE: After saving changes to your locale, refresh your page. Subsequent executions of the data inference service use the new locale settings.
NOTE: When locale is changed, data type formatting is affected only on subsequent executions of data type inference. If you are using structured datasets, such as schematized JDBC sources, data types may be attached to the datasets that you have already imported. These data types are not affected.
For more information, see Locale Settings.
Enable keyboard shortcuts: When enabled, you can use keyboard shortcuts in the workspace or Transformer page.
Tip: When keyboard shortcuts are enabled, press
?in the application to see the available shortcuts.
Share usage data to improve product intelligence: When collaborative suggestions are enabled, anonymized data on how you use the product is aggregated with other workspace users' data to improve the suggestions provided by the product to all workspace users. You can use this setting to opt-out of sharing your data.
NOTE: This data is not shared with Trifacta or other users.
Change Avatar Image
You can upload a preferred image associated with your user account. This image appears wherever the application contains a personal identifier, such as the icon for the User menu.
- Format: JPG (JPEG), PNG, GIF, SVG, BMP, WEBP
- Dimensions: square dimensions work best. If you are using a non-square image, you should center the image details along the shorter edge of the image.
- Click the icon at the top of the User Profile page. Click Upload image....
- Navigate your local desktop.
- Select the file and click Open.
- The icon is replaced by the image from the file you uploaded.
This page has no comments.