In your user profile, you can review your personal information and update your photo. Select User menu > Preferences.
NOTE: After saving changes to your user profile and exiting, please refresh the page.
Name: Display name for your Dataprep by Trifacta account.
Email: Email address associated with your account
NOTE: This value is the user ID. It must be a valid email address and cannot be modified after registration.
NOTE: If you have modified your email address in your Google profile, you must log out of the Dataprep by Trifacta application and log in again to see the change reflected in your Dataprep by Trifacta profile.
You can upload a preferred image associated with your user account. This image appears wherever the application contains a personal identifier, such as the icon for the User menu.
- Format: JPG (JPEG), PNG, GIF, SVG, BMP, WEBP
- Dimensions: square dimensions work best. If you are using a non-square image, you should center the image details along the shorter edge of the image.
- Below the icon at the top of the User Profile page, click Upload photo.
- Navigate your local desktop.
- Select the file and click Open.
- The icon is replaced by the image from the file you uploaded.
This page has no comments.