NOTE: For Dataprep by Trifacta, project roles determine access to product features and objects created within your project. Access to Google Cloud Platform services is determined by the IAM role assigned to each user's account. For more information, see Required Dataprep User Permissions.
- Click one of the tabs to display all users or a filtered list based on user status.
Name: Display name for the user. Click the name of the user to review details about the user account. See User Details Page.
- Email: Username (email address of users)
- Status: Current status of the user. See "Status" below.
- Last login: Timestamp for the last time that the user logged in to the Dataprep by Trifacta application
- Search: Enter text to begin searching for specific usernames or email addresses.
- Sort: Click a column name to sort the list of users in ascending or descending order.
For each user, you can perform the following actions in the context menu:
- Edit: Modify user properties, including platform roles. See "Edit Users" below.
Disable: When a user is disabled, the user cannot access the Dataprep by Trifacta application .
- The disabled user still counts against the project or workspace limit.
All of the user's assets are retained.
NOTE: Schedules owned by a disabled user continue to execute. An admin can disable the schedule. See Schedules Page.
- Assets that are owned by the user become inaccessible to other users that have access.
- To permit access again, select Enable.
Users can be set to one of the following statuses:
Enabled: User can log in and use the Dataprep by Trifacta application normally.
Disabled: User account has been disabled by an administrator. User cannot use the project or workspace.
NOTE: A disabled user's assets are still stored within the Dataprep by Trifacta application . However, the user cannot access them. Ownership of these objects has not been transferred. An administrator has ownership privileges on the user's objects.
To modify a user account, please complete the following steps.
NOTE: For security reasons, an administrator is not permitted to edit some settings in the administrator's own account.
- Locate the user in the list of users.
- In the context menu on the right side of the user's listing, select Edit.
In the Edit User dialog, modify the following properties as needed:
Name: The display name of the user.
Email: The email address is used as the login identifier. This value cannot be modified.
Roles: Select or remove the roles to assign to the user. For more information, see Roles Page.
This page has no comments.