In Flow View, you can schedule job executions to deliver outputs to your preferred destinations. You must configure a schedule trigger and a scheduled destination.
- In Flow View, select Schedule from the context menu.
- Schedule trigger: In the Add Schedule dialog, select your scheduling options:
- Timezone: Select the timezone to use to determine when to execute the specified schedule.
Frequency: Select the time and frequency of execution: Hourly, Daily, Weekly, Monthly, or cron.
NOTE: Scheduling supports a modified version of cron scheduling syntax.
To add another scheduled time, click Add.
To save your schedule, click Save.
- A Calendar icon appears in the Flow View indicates that the flow has a new schedule.
- Scheduled destination: To specify a destination where the scheduled job should deliver results, select the output icon.
- In the Details panel, click the Destinations tab. Then, click Add.
- See Create an Output.
- To edit the schedule time, click the Calendar icon on the top of the flow page, then click Edit. Make changes as required and save.
- To disable your schedules, click the Calendar icon and move the Enable slider.
- To delete the schedule, click the Calendar icon, then click Delete.
This page has no comments.