- From the Connections page, select the connection to share and click Share from the context menu.
- In the Share dialog, enter the name or email address of the user or users with whom share the connection. You may be able to paste a comma-separated list of email addresses.
To provide view permissions or edit permissions, specify the privilege level of the user.
- Viewer: User can access the connection and run jobs from it. User cannot modify the connection.
Editor: All of the viewer privileges, plus the user can edit the connection and share it with others.
Tip: Only an administrator can make a connection public.
- You can specify whether to share your credentials with shared users:
- Share credentials: (default) The credentials specified in the connection definition are shared with each user of the connection.
- Do not share credentials: Each user must specify their own credentials.
- To share the connection, click Share. The selected users can now see the connections in the Shared with Me tab of the Connections page.
- To remove the sharing, select Remove from the drop-down next to the user.
This page has no comments.