Registered users of this product or Trifacta Wrangler Enterprise should login to Product Docs through the application.
To add or edit steps in your recipe, do the following:
If it's not already opened, open the recipe panel:
- Edit a step:
- Hover over the step in the recipe.
- When the menu bar appears, click the Pencil icon.
- Skip the next step.
- Add a step:
- In the recipe, hover over the step next to where you would like to add the step.
- When the menu bar appears, select Insert step before or Insert step after from the drop-down menu.
- To specify a step, you can:
- Select something in the data grid. A set of suggestions is provided to you. See Suggestion Cards Panel.
- Build a step in the Transform Builder. Enter the name of a transform in the Choose a transform textbox. Specify required and optional parameters to see a preview of the transform.
- For more information, see Transform Basics.
- After you have specified your step:
- To add it to the recipe as it is currently specified, click Add to Recipe. The step is inserted in the proper location.
- To modify it, click Modify. You can edit the step in the Transform Builder.
This page has no comments.