Registered users of this product or Trifacta Wrangler Enterprise should login to Product Docs through the application.
In the Datasets page, you can review the imported and wrangled datasets to which you have access.
- To open a dataset in the Transformer page, click its name. See Transformer Page.
- To create a new dataset, click Import Data. See Import Dataset Page.
- Click one of the pre-defined filters to show datasets of the following types:
|All||All datasets that have been imported or wrangled in the application.|
Datasets that you have imported into Trifacta® Wrangler.
The Source column indicates where the original source data is located.
Datasets created in Trifacta Wrangler from Imported datasets.
The Source column indicates one of the flows to which it belongs. Click the flow name in the source column to review the flow containing the dataset. See Flow View Page.
For more information on the differences and the implications, see Imported vs Wrangled Dataset.
- Name: Name of the dataset.
- In Flows: Count of flows in which the dataset is in use.
- Source: Flow containing the wrangled dataset or datastore where the imported dataset is located.
- Last Updated: Timestamp of the last time that the dataset was modified.
- Search: To search dataset names, enter a string in the search bar. Results are highlighted immediately in the Datasets page.
- Sort: Click a column header to sort the display by the column's entries.
Inspect: To inspect the data in an imported dataset, hover over its name. Then, click the Eye () icon.
NOTE: Inspection is available for imported datasets only. It is not available for binary format sources.
Hover over a dataset to reveal these actions on the right side of the screen.
|Review details about the dataset. See Dataset Details Page.|
Wrangle in New Flow
|For imported datasets, you can create a new flow and begin immediately wrangling the dataset. This step also creates a wrangled dataset in the flow.|
|Add to Flow...||Add the dataset to a new or existing flow.|
Edit name and description...
|Change the name and description of the dataset.|
Delete the dataset.
Deleting a dataset cannot be undone.
This page has no comments.