Registered users of this product or Trifacta Wrangler Enterprise should login to Product Docs through the application.
The Flows page displays the flows to which you have access and lets you create, review, and manage them.
- A flow is an object for bringing together and organizing the datasets that you use to generate your results.
- To create a new flow, click Create Flow. See Create Flow Page.
- A dataset is the result of a recipe applied to a dataset. There are two types of datasets. For more information, see Imported vs Wrangled Dataset.
- For more information on creating and managing datasets, see Datasets Page.
Name: The name of the flow and its description (if any).
- Click the flow name to review the flow, its datasets, and its recipes. See Flow View Page.
- Datasets: Count of datasets in the flow.
- Last Updated: Timestamp for the last time that the flow was modified.
- Search: To search flow names, enter a string in the search bar. Results are highlighted immediately in the Flows page.
- Sort: Click a column header to sort the display by the column's entries.
The following options are available on the right side of a flow's entry:
|Make a copy||Create a copy of the flow. The copied flow is owned by the user who copied it.|
|Edit name and description...||Change the name and description of the flow.|
Delete the flow.
Deleting a flow removes all wrangled datasets that are contained in the flow. If copies of these datasets exist in other flows, they are not touched. Imported datasets are not deleted by this action.
This page has no comments.