Registered users of this product or Trifacta Wrangler Enterprise should login to Product Docs through the application.
In this documentation, working examples are complete Wrangle commands. Example:All syntax commands use the following generalized structure:
- For transforms, inputs are called parameters.
- For functions, inputs are called arguments.
- Function names are written in ALL CAPS.
- Square brackets [like this] indicate optional parameters or arguments.
- Parentheses are used:
- To bracket function inputs
- To bracket expressions, such as
myCol >= 4. In some of these instances, parentheses may be optional.
- A vertical pipe (
|) may be used between parameters or arguments that are paired. Typically, one of them may be used, but not both.
This page has no comments.