Registered users of this product or Trifacta Wrangler Enterprise should login to Product Docs through the application.
This section describes the user interface pages and controls of Trifacta® Wrangler.
- Flows Page
- Results Page
- Transformer Page
- Datasets Page
- User Profile Page
- Sampling Menu
- Dataset Browser
Figure: Trifacta Application
- Flows: Use the Flows page to create and manage your flows. See Flows Page.
- A flow is a container for one or more datasets. See Create Flow Page.
- Datasets: From the Datasets page, you create and manage your datasets. See Datasets Page.
- Results: After you have generated results, you can review and download results and all results history. See Results Page.
- User menu: Review options to manage your account and other settings.
- Click your user name to edit your profile. See User Profile Page.
Help menu: Access help resources, including documentation, training, and members of our team.
- Chat Support: Begin a chat session with a member of the Trifacta Customer Success team.
- Search Help: Search all available help content.
Product Docs: Access online product documentation.
- Online Training: Review online training through your browser.
This page has no comments.