Tip: Click the logo at the top of the menu bar to return to the Home page.
The onboarding tour is available to all users from the Home page. You can toggle display of it as needed.
Getting Started? Try out the embedded tour to see how Trifacta Wrangler can accelerate and enhance your data wrangling.
NOTE: Do not have multiple windows open to the application when using the onboarding tour. Avoid using with any form of shared account.
To begin the tour, click Show Tour.
NOTE: The onboarding tour uses a sample dataset that has been installed for you. When the tour is completed, it is removed from the Home page and cannot be replayed. The flow, dataset, and recipe remain in your account for your reference.
Tip: When keyboard shortcuts are enabled, press
? in the application to see the available shortcuts. Individual users must enable them. See User Profile Page.
- Import Data: Import new datasets into Trifacta Wrangler. See Import Data Page.
- Create Flow: Create a new flow to hold your datasets. See Create Flow Page.
Tip: Use the controls on the left side of the screen to access other areas of the application. For more information, see Menu Bar below.
Have a question about the product? Use the new in-app chat feature to explore content or ask a question to our support staff. If you need assistance, please reach out!
Access the flows that have been recently changed. Click the flow name to open it. See Flow View Page.
Tip: When an object within a flow has been changed, its timestamp here is updated, so the Home page becomes an easy location where you can monitor changes to the flows to which you have access. Monitored changes include editing a recipe or adding or removing datasets.
- View more: See all of your flows.
For more information on these options, see Flows Page.
Review jobs that you have been recently queued or completed in Trifacta Wrangler.
- Click a job ID to view its details. See Job Details Page.
- Click the name of the flow to open it. See Flow View Page.
- Click the name of a recipe to select it in Flow View. See Flow View Page.
- View more: See all of your jobs.
- For more information on these options, see Jobs Page.
Use the links on the left to learn more about wrangling your data.
From the left side of the screen, you can access the top-level pages of Trifacta Wrangler.
Use the Flows page to create and manage your flows. See Flows Page.
- A flow is a container for one or more datasets. See Create Flow Page.
From the Library page, you create and manage your datasets. See Library Page.
- You can import datasets to begin creating your transformations. See Import Data Page.
- Click the linked name of a dataset to transform the data. See Transformer Page.
After you finish building your transformation recipe, you can run jobs to execute the recipe against your dataset. The Jobs page shows status and history of your jobs. See Jobs Page.
Access help resources, including documentation, training, and more.
- Help articles: Review articles to help you use the product.
- Community: Explore the online community.
- Wrangle Exchange: Explore and download additional resources, such as macros, from the online Wrangle Exchange.
- Documentation: Access online product documentation.
- Online Training: Review online training through your browser.
About: Review information about the product, build number, and licensing information.
- Report issue: Report an issue to Trifacta Support.
- Keyboard shortcuts: Review available keyboard shortcuts for the Trifacta application.
- You must enable keyboard shortcuts. See User Profile Page.
Under the User icon, you can modify settings specific to your account.
Review preferences for your account and other settings. See Preferences Page.
Profile: Edit your profile. See User Profile Page.
- Data usage: Review storage and download usage for the current month. See Data Usage Page.
This page has no comments.