You can join together datasets based on the presence of one or more keys in both datasets.
- A join is a data operation in which two or more tables or datasets are merged into one based on the presence of matching values in one or more key columns that you specify.
- In Trifacta Wrangler, the joined-in dataset is unmodified by the operation.
- For more information, see Join Types.
- In the Transformer page, open the recipe panel. See Recipe Panel.
- In the Search panel, enter
- Joins are specified through a wizard in a special panel. For more information, see Join Panel.
NOTE: If you modify the selected dataset to join, the joined dataset, the join keys, or the fields to include in the output, subsequent steps in your transform recipe can be broken by the change. After you modify the join, you should select the last step in your recipe to validate all steps in the recipe.
This page has no comments.