In the Macros page, you can review and manage the macros that you have created.
To review specifics about the macro, click its name. See Macro Details Page.
- Name: Name of the macro.
- Used in: Count of flows and recipes in which the macro is used.
- Last Updated: Timestamp for when the macro was last modified.
- Import Macro: Click to import a macro that has been exported to your local desktop. For more information, see Import Macro.
- Search: Enter a string in the search box. The list of macros is updated in real-time.
- Sort: Click the caret next to any column head to sort the list based on the column.
- Context Menu: See below.
Context Menu Options:
- Edit: Modify the name and description for the macro.
- Inspect: Review the recipe steps in the macro.
- Export: Export the macro to your local desktop. For more information, see Export Macro.
Delete: Delete the macro.
NOTE: When a macro is deleted, in any recipe that references it, the macro's steps are expanded into regular recipe steps. Any macro parameters are applied as static values in the expanded recipe steps.
Deleting a macro cannot be undone.
This page has no comments.