After a set of results have been generated from a job, you can export those results to different environments in different formats as long as the job remains in Trifacta® Wrangler.
- In the left menubar, click the Jobs icon.
In the Jobs page, locate the job whose results you wish to publish.
Tip: If you enabled profiling of the results, you can click the job identifier to open the visual profile of the job results. For more information, see Job Results Page.
Tip: If you know the recipe and flow from which the job was executed, you can also select the recipe in Flow View and then select the output object for that recipe. In the right panel, you can click the job identifier in the Jobs tab to open the job results for export.
- From the context menu for the job listing, click Export results.
- In the Export Results window:
- Export file: Click one of the links to the generated output files to download the results in that file format. If you do not see your preferred export format, please rerun the job.
- File path: You can use the provided file path to get the export from the backend datastore outside of the application.
Create: Click the Create button to turn the results into a new imported dataset in Trifacta Wrangler.
Tip: In Flow View, you can create a reference object for any recipe in your flow. This reference object makes the output of the recipe available as an input object in other flows. So, you can use this as a method of creating a new dataset from the output of your recipe that is automatically updated without having to regenerate the imported dataset.
Close the window when you are done.
For more information, see Export Results Window.
This page has no comments.