In your user profile, you can reset your password and change other user settings.
NOTE: After saving changes to your user profile and exiting, please refresh the page.
- Name: Display name for your Trifacta® account
- Email: Email address associated with your account
- Password: If desired, you can enter a new password here.
- Confirm Password: Confirm the above password before saving.
Locale: Select the locale to apply to the display of data in the application.
NOTE: After saving changes to your locale, refresh your page. Subsequent executions of the data inference service use the new locale settings.
For more information, see Locale Settings.
Enable all popup helpers: Re-enables the popup help windows. You can then re-review the on-boarding tour.
NOTE: This change is not applied until you login to the application again.
Enable keyboard shortcuts: When enabled, you can use keyboard shortcuts in the workspace or Transformer page.
Tip: When keyboard shortcuts are enabled, press
?in the application to see the available shortcuts.
Change Avatar Image
You can upload a preferred image associated with your user account. This image appears wherever the application contains a personal identifier, such as the icon for the User menu.
- Format: JPG (JPEG), PNG, GIF, SVG, BMP, WEBP
- Dimensions: square dimensions work best. If you are using a non-square image, you should center the image details along the shorter edge of the image.
- Click the icon at the top of the User Profile page.
- Navigate your local desktop.
- Select the file and click Open.
- The icon is replaced by the image from the file you uploaded.
This page has no comments.