In your user profile, you can reset your password and change other user settings.
NOTE: After saving changes to your user profile and exiting, please refresh the page.
- Name: Display name for your Trifacta® account
- Email: Email address associated with your account
- Password: If desired, you can enter a new password here.
- Confirm Password: Confirm the above password before saving.
Locale: Select the locale to apply to the display of data in the application.
NOTE: After saving changes to your locale, refresh your page. Subsequent executions of the data inference service use the new locale settings.
For more information, see Locale Settings.
Enable keyboard shortcuts: When enabled, you can use keyboard shortcuts in the workspace or Transformer page.
Tip: When keyboard shortcuts are enabled, press
?in the application to see the available shortcuts.
Change Avatar Image
You can upload a preferred image associated with your user account. This image appears wherever the application contains a personal identifier, such as the icon for the User menu.
- Format: JPG (JPEG), PNG, GIF, SVG, BMP, WEBP
- Dimensions: square dimensions work best. If you are using a non-square image, you should center the image details along the shorter edge of the image.
- Click the icon at the top of the User Profile page. Click Upload image....
- Navigate your local desktop.
- Select the file and click Open.
- The icon is replaced by the image from the file you uploaded.
This page has no comments.