Edit Recipe: Open the recipe and begin editing. See Transformer Page.
- Edit name and description: (Available to flow owner only) Change the name and description for the object.
- Add Branch Recipe: Add a new recipe branching from the recipe. This new recipe operates on the outputs of the original recipe.
- Append Join: Add a join step as the new last step to the recipe. See Join Window.
- Append Union: Add a union step as the new last step to the recipe. See Union Page.
- Assign Target to Recipe: Create a target and assign it to this recipe. For more information, see Create Target.
Remove Target: Remove the currently assigned target from this recipe.
Change input: Change the input dataset associated with the recipe.
NOTE: This action substitutes only the primary input from a recipe, which does not include any datasets that are integrated from joins, unions, lookups, or other multi-dataset options.
Tip: You can swap in dynamic datasets for static datasets, if needed.
Replace: Replace this recipe with another one. All objects connected to the current recipe are connected to the new recipe.
Make a copy: Create a copy of the recipe and its related objects. You can create the copy with the same inputs or without inputs at all. The copied recipe is owned by the user who copied it.
NOTE: The copied flow is independent of the source flow. Optionally, you can duplicate the datasets from the original flow in the copy.
- Move: Move the recipe to a different flow, or create a new flow to contain it.
- Download Recipe: Download the recipe in Wrangle format to your local desktop.
Delete: Delete the recipe.
Tip: When a recipe is deleted, all samples associated with the recipe are also removed, which may significantly reduce the total volume of storage you are using.
This step cannot be undone.
When you select a recipe:
- You can create an output object.
- You can create a reference object.
- The following options are available in the context panel.
Preview the first steps in the recipe.
- Steps: Total count of the steps in the recipe.
Preview the data as reflected by the recipe.
NOTE: To render this data preview, some of the data must be loaded, and all steps in the recipe must be executed to generate the preview. Some delays may be expected.
- Size: Total count of columns and data types in the dataset.
When a target has been assigned for this recipe, you can review its schema information in the Target tab. This tab appears only after a target has been assigned to the recipe.
To remove the current target, select Remove Target from the context menu.
- Position: Left-to-right position of the column in the target.
- Name: Name of the column in the target.
- Type: Trifacta data type of the column in the target.
This page has no comments.