Trifacta Wrangler Pro is no longer available. This space will be removed soon. Please visit this page instead: Export Macro
As needed, you can export a macro from Trifacta® Wrangler Pro. An exported macro is stored in a JSON file that contains all of the information required to use the macro in any instance of the product.
NOTE: Only the creator of a macro can export it.
Exported macros can be imported into the same system or different systems. Macro export is useful for:
Backups of work in progress
You cannot import macros into an earlier release of the product.
- Archiving of completed development work
- Migrating macros from one instance to another
- From the left navigation bar, select Library.
- In the Library page, click Macros.
- In the Macro page, locate the macro that you wish to export. In its context menu, select Export.
- The JSON file is downloaded to the default download location on your local desktop.
When you import a macro, you import this JSON file. For more information, see Import Macro.
This page has no comments.