If needed, you can change the default port used by the PostgreSQL instance for the Trifacta® platform. Please complete the following commands to avoid conflicts between versions.
If you are changing the port within the database, those changes must be applied through Postgres by a database administrator. To limit downtime, port number changes should be done at the same time in the platform and Postgres. For more information, please see the Postgres documentation included with your product.
By default, the ports for all databases are set to the default PostgreSQL database port. For more information on the default database ports, see System Ports.
Stop the Trifacta services. For more information, see Start and Stop the Platform.
Change the port number in Postgres. For more information, see the product documentation provided with your Postgres distribution.
- Start Postgres. Verify that it is listening on the new port number.
- You can apply this change through the Admin Settings Page (recommended) or
trifacta-conf.json. For more information, see Platform Configuration Methods. Locate the following properties and modify as needed:
- Time-based trigger database:
- Save your changes and restart the platform.
- Verify that you can login and run a simple job. See Verify Operations.
This page has no comments.