The VFS Service serves the front-end interface and brokers connections with the backend datastores. The VFS service is required when the Trifacta Photon client or the Trifacta® Photon running environment is enabled.
- For more information, see Configure Photon Running Environment.
- For more information, see Configure Photon Client.
- You can apply this change through the Admin Settings Page (recommended) or
trifacta-conf.json. For more information, see Platform Configuration Methods.
Locate the following configuration:
- Verify that the
enabledparameter is set to
- Additional configuration settings are described below.
- Save your changes and restart the platform.
Port number that VFS service uses to communicate. Default value is
|When set to |
Supported logging levels:
When set to
|If needed, you can re-order the fields that are included in each log message.|
|Host of the VFS Service. Leave this value as |
|Set this value to |
|Do not modify this value.|
When set to
This value should be set to
For more information on configuring logging for the VFS service, see Configure Logging for Services.
This page has no comments.