Folders allow you to group related flows into a common organizing structure. For example, you can use folders to group flows by project, by source of data, or by other meaningful grouping.
- Each flow in a folder is an independent object. Permissions can vary between flows in a folder and should be reviewed after adding them.
- You can only move flows that you own.
Folders cannot be exported and imported.
You can create a folder in one of two ways:
- Click the Create button. Then, select Create Folder. Enter a name and description for the folder. These values appear in the application. Click Save.
- When you move a flow, you can optionally create a new folder for it. See below.
Move to Folder
To move a flow to a folder, select Move to from the context menu on the right side of the screen for the flow.
- To move the flow, select the name of the flow. Click Move.
- To search folder names, enter your search string in the Search textbox.
- To move the flow into a new folder, click Create new folder. Enter a meaningful name and description for the folder. Select Move to new folder.
To delete a folder, select Delete Folder from the context menu on the right side of the screen.
This step deletes the folder and all flows within it. This step cannot be undone.
This page has no comments.