NOTE: Administrators of the platform should change the default password for the admin account. See Change Admin Password.
To login to the Trifacta® application, navigate to the following in your browser:
<host_name>is the host of the Trifacta application.
<port_number>is the port number to use. Default is
If you do not have an account, click Register.
NOTE: If you enter a mismatched password and password confirmation, registration fails as expected. If you correct the mismatch and try to register again, registration may fail again. The workaround is to clear your browser cache and register again. This is a known issue.
- If self-registration is enabled, you may be able to immediately login after registering.
- If Kerberos or secure impersonation is enabled, an administrator must apply a Hadoop principal value to the account before you can login. Please contact your Trifacta administrator.
- System administrators can enable self-registration. See Configure User Self-Registration.
After you login, you are placed in the Flows page, where you can create and manage your datasets and flows. See Flows Page.
- If you are using S3 as your base storage layer and per-user authentication has been enabled, you must provide the AWS credentials to connect to your storage. From the left navigation bar, select Settings > Storage and then select the AWS option. See Configure Your Access to S3.
- For a basic walkthrough of the Trifacta application, see Workflow Basics.
From the Settings menu, select Logout.
This page has no comments.