In the Plan Runs page, you can track the status of all runs of your plans.
Plan runs are executed from the Plans page. See Plans Page.
Each of the available tabs corresponds to a possible status for plan runs that have been initiated on the platform.
- All runs: All runs that you have initiated are listed here.
Completed: Run has successfully executed.
Failed: Run failed to complete.
NOTE: You can re-run a failed run from the Plans page. See Plans Page.
To download the logs of a failed plan run, select Download logs from the run's context menu.
- Publish Failed: Some failed runs may be listed under this status, which means that the publishing step of the configured run failed to complete.
- Canceled: Run was canceled by the user.
- Running: Run is in progress.
Queued: Run has been queued for execution.
You can review and drill into any run that you initiated.
- For each plan run, you can click the caret to reveal details on the individual flow tasks that were part of the plan run.
- Logs are available for individual flow tasks. Click Download logs from the flow task context menu.
- You can also drill into any run that was initiated from a flow that has been shared with you.
- Administrators can review read-only listings for runs created by other users.
- Run: Internal identifier for the plan run. This value is unique for all runs in your Alteryx® instance.
- Click the ID number to explore details about the plan run. See Plan View Page.
- Status: The current status of the run. See above.
User: The Alteryx user that initiated the run.
Started: Start timestamp for the run.
- Filter by status: Click one of the tabs to filter the display to show only the listings for the selected status.
- Search: Enter text in the search field to filter the listed runs by run ID, flow name, or dataset name.
This page has no comments.