PDF documentation is provided to customers in parallel with their distributed software.
NOTE: These PDFs apply to Release 8.2 of Trifacta® Wrangler Enterprise.
GA Date: 06/11/2021
Last Update: 06/15/2021
Before You Begin:
- Product Overview (PDF) - High-level overview of the platform can be shared internally to spread awareness.
- Release Notes 8.2 (PDF) - Release Notes for this version. Important entry point for new features and changes since the previous release.
- Planning Guide (PDF) - Before you install, you should review this doc, including the pre-install checklist. Info in here is also relevant for upgrades.
- Install Guide (PDF) - Install instructions for customer-managed on-premises environments.
- Install Guide for AWS (PDF) - Install instructions for customer-managed AWS environment.
- Install Guide for Azure (PDF) - Install instructions for customer-managed Azure environment.
- Databases Guide (PDF) - Install and config instructions for the Trifacta databases. Database installation should happen after the software is installed.
- Configuration Guide (PDF) - Post-install configuration for all Install Guides, including how to integrate with job running environments and backend datastores. Additional configuration is required.
- Connection Guide (PDF) - Create and configure your connections to other datastores and applications.
- User Guide (PDF) - User reference manual for the Trifacta application.
- Language Guide (PDF) - Reference guide for Wrangle (a domain-specific language for data transformation). Functions, transforms, syntax, and examples.
Admin Guide (PDF) - How to manage users and the platform after installation.
- Developer Guide (PDF) - Developer information for user-defined functions (UDFs) and APIs.
This page has no comments.