Review details about the selected user's account.
Context menu actions:
For each user, you can perform the following actions in the context menu:
- Edit: Modify user properties, including platform roles. See Workspace Users Page.
- Configure storage: If per-user access is enabled for the workspace, you can configure the access credentials for individual users, either using key-secret combinations or IAM roles. For more information, see Configure Your Access to S3.
Reset password: Self-service password reset is enabled by default. If enabled, click this option to send an email to the user to reset his or her password.
NOTE: Only platform administrators can reset a user's password. Workspace admins cannot.
- Disable: When a workspace user is disabled, the user cannot access the workspace.
- All of the user's flows and datasets are retained.
- Resources such as connections and flows that are owned by the user become inaccessible to workspace users that have access.
- To permit access again, select Enable.
Any group assignments are listed in this section.
For more information on groups, see Configure Users and Groups.
The workspace roles assigned to the user are listed. For more information, see Workspace Roles Page.
In this section, you can review the maximal set of privileges that are assigned to the user.
- Privileges are additive.
- For more information, see Privileges and Roles Reference.
Information on the current status and recent activity of the user.
If the user has any platform roles, they are listed here. These roles can be enabled or disabled when you edit the user. For more information, see Workspace Users Page.
This page has no comments.