Please complete the following steps in the Azure portal to create a Key Vault and to associate it with the Alteryx registered application.
NOTE: A Key Vault is required for use with the Designer Cloud Powered by Trifacta platform.
Create Key Vault in Azure
- Log into the Azure portal.
- Goto: https://portal.azure.com/#create/Microsoft.KeyVault
- Complete the form for creating a new Key Vault resource:
Name: Provide a reasonable name for the resource. Example:
Or, you can use
- Location: Pick the location used by the cluster.
- For other fields, add appropriate information based on your enterprise's preferences.
To create the resource, click Create.
NOTE: Retain the DNS Name value for later use.
Enable Key Vault access for the Designer Cloud Powered by Trifacta platform
In the Azure portal, you must assign access policies for application principal of the Alteryx registered application to access the Key Vault.
- In the Azure portal, select the Key Vault you created. Then, select Access Policies.
- In the Access Policies window, select the Alteryx registered application.
- Click Add Access Policy.
- Select the following secret permissions (at a minimum):
- Select the Alteryx application principal.
- Assign the policy you just created to that principal.
This page has no comments.