After you have iterated on your recipe and generated a result that is to your satisfaction, you can export the transformed data.
- In the left nav bar, click the Jobs icon.
- In the Jobs page, click the job identifier to open the job in the Job Details page. For more information, see Job Details Page.
- Click the Output Destinations tab.
Direct file download: Click the file to download. From its righthand context menu, select Download result.
NOTE: Some file types cannot be downloaded.
- Create new dataset: You can create a new dataset from a generated output. Click the file. From its righthand context menu, select Create imported dataset. For more information, see Build Sequence of Datasets.
- Publish: If Trifacta® Self-Managed Enterprise Edition has been integrated with an external datastore, you can publish your results to a designated target. Click Publish. For more information, see Publishing Dialog.
If you walked through this workflow in the application, you have imported, cleansed, transformed, and run a job to generate transformed results. Hopefully, this process has given you insight into the easy-to-use tools at your disposal through Trifacta Self-Managed Enterprise Edition and how quickly they can be used to transform imported datasets into clean and actionable data for use across the enterprise.
This page has no comments.