The VFS Service serves the front-end interface and brokers connections with the backend datastores. The VFS service is required when the Trifacta Photon client or the Trifacta® Photon running environment is enabled.
- For more information, see Configure Photon Running Environment.
- For more information, see Configure Photon Client.
- You can apply this change through the Admin Settings Page (recommended) or
trifacta-conf.json. For more information, see Platform Configuration Methods.
Locate the following configuration:
- Verify that the
enabledparameter is set to
- Additional configuration settings are described below.
- Save your changes and restart the platform.
|Set this value to |
|Host of the VFS Service. Leave this value as |
Port number that VFS service uses to communicate. Default value is
This port must be opened on the Trifacta node. See System Ports.
|Do not modify this value.|
When set to
This value should be set to
|Timeout for requests to the VFS service. Default is |
Number of processes on the Trifacta node used by the VFS service. Default is
You can configure how logging is managed for the VFS service. For more information on configuring logging for the VFS service, see Configure Logging for Services.
This page has no comments.