This section provides information on how to enable connection to Teradata .
- Teradata provides Datawarehousing & Analytics solutions and Marketing applications. The Teradata supports all of their Data warehousing solutions. For more information, see http://www.teradata.com.
For more information on supported versions, see Connection Types.
This connection supports reading and writing. You can create multiple Teradata connections in the Designer Cloud application .
Supported Versions: 14.10+
Designer Cloud Powered by Trifacta Enterprise Edition
- By default,
does not permit the publication of datasets containing duplicate rows. Workarounds:
Your final statement for any recipe that generates results for Teradata should include a
Remove duplicate rowstransformation.
NOTE: The above transformation removes exact, case-sensitive duplicate rows. Teradata may still prevent publication for case-insensitive duplicates.
- It's possible to change the default writing method to Teradata to enable duplicate rows. For more information, contact Alteryx Support.
- When creating custom datasets using SQL from
ORDER BYclause in standard SQL does not work. This is a known issue.
Create Teradata Connection
For more information on creating a Teradata connection, see Teradata Connections.
|Duplicate row error|
This error occurs when duplicate rows are being inserted during publishing to Teradata .
Workaround: All inserted rows must be unique ,or the
tables must be
- After you create your connection, load a small dataset based on a table in the connected Teradata . See Import Data Page.
- Perform a few simple transformations to the data. Run the job. See Transformer Page.
- Verify the results.
For more information, see Verify Operations.
This page has no comments.