An exported plan can be imported into Designer Cloud Enterprise Edition into a different workspace.
- You cannot import a plan that was exported in the earlier release.
- You cannot import schedules while importing a plan.
- You cannot modify plan definitions outside of the Designer Cloud application.
NOTE: After importing a plan, the objects referenced in the included flows must be connected to the corresponding resources available in the target system. For more information, see Import Flow.
NOTE: When you import a plan, the corresponding flow tasks and HTTP tasks in the plan are also imported.
- When you import a plan, you must import a ZIP file containing the JSON definition and any included flows.
- You can import the plan as a single JSON file without copying the flow files, as it reuses the existing flow files in the workspace.
- From the home page of Designer Cloud Enterprise Edition, navigate to Plans.
From the context menu of the Plans page, select Import.
Tip: You can import multiple plans (ZIP files) through the file browser or through drag-and-drop. Press
COMMAND+ click or
SHIFT+ click to select multiple files for import.
- From the Import Plans window, select the exported zip file from your system and click Open.
The plan is imported and available for use in the Plans page.
This page has no comments.