NOTE: After saving changes to your user profile and exiting, please refresh the page.
In your user profile, you can reset your password and change other user settings.
- Name: Display name for your Trifacta® account
Email: Email address associated with your account
NOTE: This value is the user ID. It must be a valid email address and cannot be modified after registration.
Staging DB: Optionally, you can specify the name of the Hive staging schema to which append Hive operations can be published.
NOTE: This mechanism only applies if users do not have CREATE and DROP permissions on a production schema. This feature must be enabled. For more information, see Configure for Hive.
Password: If desired, you can enter a new password here.
- Confirm Password: Confirm the above password before saving.
Enable all popup helpers: Re-enables the popup help windows. You can then re-review the on-boarding tour.
NOTE: This feature may need to be enabled in your environment by an administrator. For more information, see Enable Onboarding Tour.
NOTE: This change is not applied until you login to the application again.
S3 Storage Access
If you are connecting to AWS to use S3 for storage, you can define the S3 buckets to use for uploads, job results, and temporary files. See Configure Your Access to S3.
Change Avatar Image
NOTE: This feature may need to be enabled. See Miscellaneous Configuration.
You can upload a preferred image associated with your user account. This image appears wherever the application contains a personal identifier, such as at the top of the Settings menu.
- Format: JPG (JPEG), PNG, GIF, SVG, BMP, WEBP
- Dimensions: square dimensions work best. If you are using a non-square image, you should center the image details along the shorter edge of the image.
- Click the icon at the top of the User Profile page.
- Navigate your local desktop.
- Select the file and click Open.
- The icon is replaced by the image from the file you uploaded.
This page has no comments.