- Open the target flow.
- In Flow View, select Add Datasets.
- In the Add Datasets to Flow dialog, click the Imported tab.
- Browse the available datasets:
- Select the one to import.
- If you do not see it, click Import Imported Datasets. Navigate and select the dataset to import.
- The dataset is imported into the flow.
- In the source flow, locate the recipe whose output you wish to use in another recipe.
- Click the icon below the recipe icon.
The reference is created:
- In the right panel, click Add to Flow....
- Select the flow to which to add the reference, or create a new one.
- The reference is used to create the reference dataset in the target flow.
D caption type figure
Reference dataset in a new flow
For more information, see Flow View Page.
- Snapshot of recipe in development:
- In the source flow, select a specific step in your recipe in the Recipe panel.
- From the panel context menu, select Download Sample as CSV.
- The recipe steps up to the selected step are performed on the current sample, and the current state of the sample is download in CSV format to your local desktop.
- Through the Import Data page, you can import this generated file.
- For more information, see Take a Snapshot.
- Snapshot of job results:
- In the source flow, select your recipe in the Recipe panel.
- Select the output object icon above the recipe.
- In the side panel, click Run Job. Specify the job outputs. For best results, select a CSV or JSON output. For more information, see Run Job Page.
- When the job completes, click Export Results for the job in the Jobs page. See Jobs click the job identifier. The Job Details page opens. See Job Details Page.
- In the Export Results window, click Create Datasetthe Job Details page, click the Output Destinations tab. For the generated output, select Create imported dataset from its context menu.
- A new imported dataset is created in your Library.
- In the target flow, add this dataset to your flow. See Flow View Page.
- For more information, see Build Sequence of Datasets.